Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,105 (€1,419) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (37 minutes ago)