Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,554 (руб 124,598) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)