Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.089 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,017 (руб 69,776) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (39 minutes ago)