Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,010 (€1,912) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)