Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.790 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,703 (R$ 4,634) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 1 hour ago)