Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,766 (R$ 5,146) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)