Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 39% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨38,200 (€541) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)