Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 37% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨39,085 (€564) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)