Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02231 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,082 (COL$4,037,346) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)