Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,399 (€1,787) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (34 minutes ago)