Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,662 (€1,211) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (39 minutes ago)