Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00810 INR / LAK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 50% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,784 (11,700,716 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)