Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,577 (€2,225) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)