Cost of living comparison between Veszprém, Hungary and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23331 INR / HUF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,875 (432,374 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (44 minutes ago)