Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.190 INR / BGN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,523 (2,131 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)