Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.937 INR / BGN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,672 (2,019 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)