Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 INR / MKD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,946 (100,036 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)