Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.228 INR / MKD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,596 (79,473 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)