Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45345 INR / LKR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨70,066 (154,519 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)