Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43140 INR / LKR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨55,869 (129,506 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)