Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.401 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,298 (23,144 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)