Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.543 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 138% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,959 (19,747 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)