Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.946 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 123% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,205 (19,909 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (40 minutes ago)