Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.469 INR / BGN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,582 (2,251 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)