Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10353 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 63% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,154 (CH$1,228,222) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)