Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09879 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,898 (CH$1,041,563) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)