Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,552 (€2,020) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (17 minutes ago)