Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,080 (€1,576) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)