Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.833 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 230% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨258,144 (Bs 37,778) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)