Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.491 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 207% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨240,087 (Bs 36,987) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)