Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09873 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,537 (CH$937,245) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (37 minutes ago)