Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11111 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,435 (CH$822,946) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (29 minutes ago)