Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10896 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,281 (CH$773,500) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)