Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10242 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,613 (CH$1,216,649) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)