Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 74% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,718 ($1,995) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)