Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.434 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,144 (4,022TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)