Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.356 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨55,582 (3,872TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)