Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.209 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨77,655 (4,265TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)