Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,613 (元7,746) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)