Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,444 (元10,245) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)