Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.249 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,462 (Php59,605) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)