Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,486 (Php60,426) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)