Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,682 (Php71,235) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)