Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.915 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 121% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,054 (20,980 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)