Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.509 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 128% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,563 (18,986 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)