Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.623 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 105% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,816 (16,766 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)