Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.323 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 101% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,376 (21,489 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)