Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 107% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,453 (17,398 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)