Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.383 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 105% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,921 (22,745 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)