Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05653 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 111% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,983 (₩2,688,631) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)