Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,820 (€1,393) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)