Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,138 (руб 95,456) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)