Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02749 INR / MNT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,974 (3,636,118 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (42 minutes ago)