Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02686 INR / MNT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,561 (2,664,625 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)