Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02656 INR / MNT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,873 (3,233,601 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)