Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02802 INR / MNT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,808 (2,313,018 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)