Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02883 INR / MNT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,508 (3,520,809 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)