Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06190 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,551 (₩1,091,321) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)