Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05690 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,904 (₩1,175,868) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)