Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.862 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨74,577 (40,051 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)