Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,921 (R$ 6,717) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)