Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,451 (R$ 5,443) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)