Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04525 INR / LBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 52% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,166 (2,014,695 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)