Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04310 INR / LBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,858 (2,038,277 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)