Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.038 INR / BAM
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,155 (2,489KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)