Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00285 INR / VND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨90,350 (31,701,418 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)