Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.175 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨68,482 (Mex$ 21,569) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)