Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.467 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨56,050 (Mex$ 16,166) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (40 minutes ago)