Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.467 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,545 (Bs 22,198) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (32 minutes ago)