Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.831 INR / TMT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 85% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,072 (7,567 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)