Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.014 INR / TMT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 63% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,378 (7,613 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)