Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.984 INR / TMT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 74% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,958 (6,319 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)