Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20762 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨45,553 (219,404 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)