Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20997 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨57,060 (271,757 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)