Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19690 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨60,489 (307,199 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)