Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20281 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨51,121 (252,060 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (37 minutes ago)