Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19586 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨66,851 (341,322 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)