Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02278 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,059 (COL$4,040,848) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)