Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02379 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,794 (COL$2,639,346) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (41 minutes ago)