Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02159 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,672 (COL$3,597,339) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)