Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,200 (COL$4,049,754) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)