Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02245 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,068 (COL$2,898,754) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (44 minutes ago)