Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02230 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,454 (COL$3,338,119) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)