Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02324 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨84,029 (COL$3,616,458) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (31 minutes ago)