Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,551 ($2,515) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (31 minutes ago)