Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,737 (Php80,389) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)