Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,010 (¥260,681) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)