Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,378 (¥241,958) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)