Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04465 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 192% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨259,788 (5,818,788 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)