Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04512 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 201% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨234,401 (5,194,541 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)