Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04370 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 159% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,915 (3,910,722 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)