Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05559 INR / CDF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 300% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨249,725 (4,492,584 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (27 minutes ago)