Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.578 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,521 (S/. 3,427) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)