Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.070 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,871 (S/. 5,076) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)