Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.717 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,814 (S/. 3,389) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (37 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)