Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,406 (S/. 3,360) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)