Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.952 INR / NOK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 198% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,089 (kr 23,400) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)