Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.125 INR / NOK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 202% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨283,187 (kr 34,852) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (42 minutes ago)