Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.488 INR / NOK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 191% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨227,356 (kr 30,363) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)