Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.022 INR / NOK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 208% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨288,810 (kr 36,002) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)