Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.111 INR / NOK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 246% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨323,910 (kr 39,936) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (34 minutes ago)